Early Adopter Opportunity For NHS Trusts in 2020
2020 is the year of healthcare technology. When it comes to bringing tech into the NHS, it’s about solving realtime problems with innovation. The NHS needs technology that will bring real benefit to the lives of clinicians and patients alike.
At FloKi Health, we’ve developed intuitive asset tracking technology that allows NHS staff to find and manage medical equipment in the hospital environment. Locating and monitoring medical equipment has long been a bugbear of NHS staff across the country. In fact, back in 2009, the Nursing Times published a study showing that nurses were wasting over “one hour per shift” searching for vital medical equipment.
We’re excited to share that we are nearing the end of an intense R&D period that has allowed us to finetune our technology, including a mobile app and a comprehensive desktop dashboard.
We’re now looking for the next NHS Trust to explore the benefits of a low-cost, high-value tech solution putting the power of medical equipment management back into the hands of NHS staff.
Early Adopter Benefits
- A User Acceptance Testing (UAT) period, giving your staff the power to influence the platform’s final outcomes
- Reduced premium compared to the final off-the-shelf cost
- Tailored approach on a ward, hospital and Trust level
- Facetime and support from highly skilled technology specialists
- Access to a live dashboard with vital information such as how much out-of-circulation equipment costs your Trust and which wards require the most equipment repairs or replacements
- Dedicated training with clinicians, medical engineers and management to ensure you’re making the most of the platform.
And much more.
To find out how your Trust become an early adopter to FloKi Health’s asset tracking technology, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s work together to make the NHS a better place for patients, clinicians and management.